martes, 25 de junio de 2019

Writing competition

For the writing competition, I wrote my opinion about what I will do if I have the chance to change something in the world for better.

This is what I wrote:
                                     I think that if I had that opportunity, I will going to stop with the contamination. Becouse, I think that it is very important for the world. For example, if you think about all the animals in the world that die becouse of the rubbish, all the places that the trash destroyed, all the people that suffers and have to live with contamination in excess, you are going to think that is very bad for us. And all the natural spaces  that are contaminated became ruined.
    The air pollution is another thing very important that the rubbish did. Becouse of this , Ozone Lower  is becoming thinner with the time, and without the Ozone Lower, we can die.
     So my conclusion is that we have to STOP with the contamination , and start recycling, reusing and reducing. Becouse if we are going to put the world in bad conditions, all the living things of the world are going to have a bad health, and this make a bad life.  So we should change.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario